- Serbian translation. Thanks to Generalski.rs!
- added support for AV1 videos on Youtube. These are MP4 DASH videos encoded using next-gen AOMedia Video 1 (AV1) codec. Currently supported only remuxing i.e. when
Targetis set to
Original Format. If
Targetis set to one of the items from
Convert togroup, it will be automatically skipped because there are no codec for it in ffmpeg 3.x milestone. Switch to ffmpeg 4.x is planned in next major release. Reminder: remuxing is lossless operation for the quality unlike transcoding which is always lossy for the video quality
- fixed an error for Youtube when some streams are giving HTTP 404 error when accessing them. Actually Youtube reports wrong URLs for these streams so the fix is to ignore stream if it gives HTTP 404 when probing it. Therefore this fix will not completely work if in
Options Page analysisis selected only
Use info from the clip page
- fixed #403 error for Youtube (this one rarely happened)
- updated ffmpeg to 3.4.5
- updated libcurl to 7.62.0
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Changelog Version details