- Greek translation. Thanks to geogeo.gr!
- initial support of chunked DASH streams. Basically that means more qualities for some clips (example with chunked DASH streams and without them for this clip). Experimental feature, in 2.7 will be disabled by default. Can be enabled using option
- extended option
Priority of formatsto support format pairs (read option description for details)
- added per-connection speed limit option. This is not overall speed limit, thus not very convenient, but it is at least something. Placed in
Advanced dl.conn_speed_limitsince it is not user-friendly option
- fixed the use of internal ffmpeg. If you don't need transcoding feature (i.e. converting from one format to another, i.e. everything except
Destination and Quality Targetgroup) then minimum working program configuration is single exe file. Also internal ffmpeg is the only option for XP users, so this fix also means that program functionality under XP has been repaired
- fix for Youtube (some clips started giving "couldn't resolve host name" error)
- updated libcurl to 7.52.1
Note for Windows XP users. In short: program does supports XP and this will be retained in future. In details read here.
Changelog Version details