- manual streams selection. Available under Quality tab in clip properties pane. Click Analyze button to retrieve available qualities for the clip. Alternatively can be used menu item of the same name from clip list context menu. This is similar to Advanced Mode from single downloader except that it is additionally possible to use manual selection as a source for converting.
Selected streams combination is stored between program runs and the clip is always re-analyzed before downloading. If selected streams combination will be not found after analysis, downloading will be stopped with error "part of manual selection was not found". Under Quality tab in this case will be restored streams and original selection that were available before current analysis
- support for auto-translated subtitles on Youtube. In addition to regular subtitles and ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Youtube has auto-translated subtitles (machine translation of one of regular subtitles or ASR, available only when the clip has some of them).
Auto-translated subtitles also can be selected using manual streams selection. There are always many auto-translated subtitles, so they are moved to separate popup menu "Subtitles (Auto-translated)", otherwise it would be hard to select regular subtitles if all types will be listed together
- precise selection for subtitles. This feature relates to automatic selecting of subtitles. Previously it was possible to choose just 'Download all' / 'All except Youtube ASR' and 'Never download subtitles'. Now for every type of subtitles (regular / ASR / auto-translated) can be selected any set of subtitles to download. If program will found some of selected subtitles at analysis, it will automatically select them for download.
When selecting subtitles, in addition to predefined set of subtitles to choose from it is possible to add custom language tags
- configurable number of active downloads. Option is available in Common options group
- fixes for several sites and general analysis optimization
- updated translation. Thanks to Marco C., Cookie Lee, Åke Engelbrektson, AlFipapa, 大眼仔~旭, Edgar 'Fast Edi' Hoffmann, niknik, Yonta, Matt H
- internal ffmpeg updated to 3.0.2, libcurl to 7.49.1
- changed naming convention for configuration files. In case of portable version the name of application data directory is also changed from 'appdata' to 'appdata.<exe_name>' e.g. for 3D Youtube Downloader - Batch (x64) it will be now 'appdata.3dyd_batch64'.
NOTE: at first run config files will be moved / renamed according to new convention. There should be no difference at regular usage but if you'll decide to switch back to previous program versions, they will not see these files and thus will start with default settings and without tasks in main clips list
Changelog Version details