- Chinese (Traditional) translation. Thanks to Cookie Lee!
- properties panel with description and log. Main window now contains clip properties sheet at the bottom. At this moment it contains panels Description and Log.
Description panel has textual clip info at the left and its thumbnail at the right, they separated by the splitter which can be adjusted by the mouse.
Textual info can be hidden by moving splitter to the left. This info consists of clip title and description. If it is partially visible, there will be fade on appropriate side (top or bottom) to indicate this. Info in this case becomes scrollable (by mouse wheel). If you need some text part, click on the text and it will turn into read-only editbox where desired text part can be selected and copied.
Thumbnail can be disabled in Options » Common » Show thumbnails (it also will not be downloaded in this case). Thumbnails are stored in the cache so recently downloaded thumbnails will not be re-downloaded again. If the clip duration is known, it is displayed at the right bottom side of the thumbnail. Thumbnails can be saved to the disk: right click on it and select Save as...
Log panel is similar to Tools » Log except that it shows log only for selected clip and this log is not deleted at the program close.
- thumbnails downloading. Works similarly to subtitles downloading: a thumbnail file will be downloaded and placed in destination directory along with the video file.
- retrieve more than one feed portion. In windows Add Feed... and Search on Youtube... the clips are retrieved by portions. If there is available more items than currently displayed, an item 'get more' is appended to the list. In most cases there are no reason to retrieve more than one portion at once, also this is not always possible - the feed may contain millions of elements. Hovewer sometimes this still might be useful. In this case right click on 'get more' item and select how many portions to retrieve at once.
- extended feeds processing. Add Feed... window now accepts URLs from the sites not supported by the program. In this case a page will be scanned for URLs to the clip pages from supported sites and results will be placed in the list. Note, option Page analysis » Process unknown URLs should be checked for this.
- main toolbar improvements. It is configurable now: right clip on the toolbar to select which buttons to display. Also added several new commands, by default they are hidden.
- columns improvements
- new column Views displays number of views of the video. Available both in main clips list and feed/search windows list
- show subtitles/thumbnails in Target column of main clips list. Target column displays expected result of downloading. Subtitles and thumbnail are also part of results so now they will be mentioned there e.g. "Original Format + Thumbnail"
- show total size in main clips list all time when it is known instead of only when task is in progress
- fixed #403 error for Youtube
- fixed inability to add multiple URLs if some of them is not recognized
Changelog Version details